Hello Everyone sorry it has been awhile but I have had the flu. Hopefully everyone will stay well now.I have exciting news I have been offered a job at Auburn Realty and I start this Monday.Brayden is doing great and will be speaking in sentences soon, he try one out the other day. I told him to "to not do that"and he repeated it. It's hard to be mad when they are so cute.Here are a few pictures I took of him and our Dog Molly.
He loves her so much.
The feeling is not mutual.
Molly will let him sneak a kiss in every now and then, if she is in a good mood.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Posted by The Kinder's at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is so cute and is growing up way too quickly!!! Congrats again on your new job!
I am glad you are feeling better! Those pics are adorable! He is so big! I need to see the little man soon!
Post a Comment