Sunday, April 20, 2008




Ok So Here are some pics I took of Brayden on Friday night he was playing with his daddy in the floor. Look how long his hair is. It looks like a mop on his head. Well today he go into the suncreen and the baby powder and make a sticky mess all over his body. I put him in the bath and poured water over his head and his hair came down past his shoulders in the back. I had it with the mop and so I cut it. Here are the pics of the new do.





It looks better than this now because I was still trying to get the frontstraight when I took these, but we always put his hair to one side but man doesn't he look like a little botnow.It looks somuch better than all that hair.

3 comments:

Everyday with the Edwards said...

He is getting to be such a big boy now. I am going to let you cut Parker's hair because I am really nervous to do it! You did a great job! :)

Brandy said...

Great job on the cut! He is so cute!

Tracy Williams said...

Cute hair cut!!! He is such a sweetie!