Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Kinder Has A Name!

Well our second baby boy finally has a name.After 3 weeks of going back and forth and a huge name war, we finally have a winner.It is really funny how it all came about the name just popped into my head on Saturday night.I asked Corey if he liked it, he immediately said yes.I started to google the name to finding its meaning.It is not common for a first name so there was no meaning.But as a last name it meant Shoemaker.Which most of you know is my maiden name.Corey looked at me and said it was meant to be.We can't wait to meet SUTTER THOMAS KINDER!

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

I LOVE his name! And, that is so amazing how it meant Shoemaker...I mean, what are the odds!
P.S. I need some Brayden pics on here asap. :) Missing that sweet boy!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

I love it and am so glad you and Corey agreed on such a wonderful name for that sweet baby!